
As for an update on my life, just use the find and replace tool on this blog post: http://austenaficienado.blogspot.com/2010/07/one-date-wendy-and-year-of-set-up.html. Just replace "One-Date-Wendy" with "Two-Date-Tessa," and the "Year of the Set-Up" to "Relationship Failure." Nothing has changed much, particularly looking back at this excerpt.
Sometimes I wonder if I have too positive of outlooks after dates, when I should be more analytical of what happened. I think, "That date was great! We had a lot in common, we talked a lot, laughed, had a good time...", but then in the end, it's a dead end.
I don't understand. If I feel a connection, doesn't that mean that there's gotta be another side to the connection (particularly coming from him)? Or does it mean that I'm kind of a charismatic leech oblivious to the guys furiously trying to shake me off?
So, yeah, happy day. It's such a beautiful explosion, is it not?
No comments:
Post a Comment