Ever since seeing The Magic Flute a little less than a month ago, I've been falling in love with classical music again. BYU's production was wonderful, quite professional for being a college production. It made me remember how much I love opera, and how much I miss singing it as well. I started YouTubing classical pieces (particularly the arias and duets) from The Magic Flute, and found this wonderful singer, Edda Moser.
And this singer, Diana Damrau.
I started a classical music station on my Pandora account. I listen to it all of the time now, especially when I'm doing homework. Beethoven, Tchaikovsky, Chopin, Rachmaninoff...I love them! Fantastico!
I pulled my music off the shelf, and dusted it off. My roommate is going to bring home a small keyboard, and I couldn't be happier! I feel like I'll truly get to bring out a part of me that has been stifled for a long time. It will make a much happier me, seeing as I will now have an outlet for a lot of my frustration.
Oh music, I love and miss you. Please come back to stay. :)
Yes. Classical music is awesome.
ReplyDeleteIndeed. Awesome. :)
ReplyDeleteA boy?
ReplyDelete