trying to make it day by day
Yes. Tis the season. The penguin-like cuddling is just OUT OF CONTROL these days!
Dear Sarah,I LOVE SEEING PENGUINS ON CAMPUS.I only wish it happened more often.
Dear Sam,I totally agree with you! We need to play.Love,Jules
Hey, me too. Except when I'm one of them. ;)
This is hysterical. I seriously snorted in my goulash AND laughed out loud. Perhaps it's cause I can totally relate. Love you, Boo!
Yes. Tis the season. The penguin-like cuddling is just OUT OF CONTROL these days!
ReplyDeleteDear Sarah,
ReplyDeleteI LOVE SEEING PENGUINS ON CAMPUS.
I only wish it happened more often.
Dear Sam,
ReplyDeleteI totally agree with you! We need to play.
Love,
Jules
Hey, me too. Except when I'm one of them. ;)
ReplyDeleteThis is hysterical. I seriously snorted in my goulash AND laughed out loud. Perhaps it's cause I can totally relate. Love you, Boo!
ReplyDelete