Okay, down to business.
#1- I am not going to Vienna in the fall. I've known that since the end of March, and hopefully anyone who cares enough to read this blog should know by now.
#2- I am going to be able to graduate by December. Yay and boo, because it will be awesome to have accomplished something, but then I have to quit my job at the library AND find a job in the current market. That is for sure a boo moment.
3#- I still need to find an internship to graduate. I don't have much time left, but going both Spring and Summer terms have not helped in this regard. I've been so busy between school and work, I haven't thought about it much, and now I have to basically rush it in the end.
Business is over. Now for fun!
Cool things coming up-
I am going to hike Timpanogos with a friend this coming Friday (so, a week from today). I have done it once before, and it was an awesome experience, but quite long. I am hoping that it won't take quite as long round trip (last time it was 12 hours!), and I'm really hoping it won't rain that day either. Really, if it starts to rain with thunder and lightning, the last place I want to be is on top of one of Utah's highest peaks!! But, I'm praying and hoping that it will be clear.
We're going to take the Aspen Trail up to the summit. Here's a map of the hike.
It looks really long, but it is about 16 1/2 miles round trip, which isn't too bad. And the view is so spectacular from the top, and gives you such a sense of accomplishment, that I'm even willing to brave rain and the long hike just to get to the top again.I am also going to the Martin Harris Pageant in Clarkston, UT next week as well. It's going to be the day after Timp, so hopefully I won't be too wiped out from the hike, but I'm really excited about this too. As far I as know, it is similar to the Manti pageant in the fact that it is live action, but I don't know if the actors have speaking lines, or if it is all a prerecorded track like the Manti pageant. My dad and brother have seen it, and they really liked it, so I think it will be very good.
Other exciting things (that are good, but just not as cool as Timp and the Martin Harris pageant)-
I have only one class left before the end of Summer Term. Yay! I have almost successfully survived going Spring and Summer terms! It is a big day for me, because I have to give a 5-7 minute presentation on a paper I haven't written yet. :S Well, you know me, I've gotta keep things exciting! LOL.
My sister comes home tomorrow. She's been gone for about 2 weeks straight now, first with Girl's Camp and straight after that she went to Catalina Island with a friend, and I've missed her horribly!!
Another awesome thing- My brother gets home in exactly 3 months! Oh, I miss that kid so much.
Okay, I'm done.
Uh yeah. Nothing about *me* in here. Hello? You miss me too, huh? ;D Have fun without me. I DARE you.
ReplyDelete