Monday, May 23, 2011

Mad World

I swear I am verifably insane. Mad in many senses of the word. I know that I only ever write on my blog to vent about boys, but it's more private than Facebook, and not very many people read it. I need to vent about my latest and "greatest," so if you don't care to continue reading you can stop now.

I had been head over heels for a boy that I am really good friends with for a long time, and then I finally got some closure with that (Thank goodness). However, whilst I was pining away over this guy, my roommates and close friends were all trying to steer in a new direction.

They said that I should totally date this guy who we saw often in our circle of friends. I was still trying to get over Boy #1, so I said I'd think about it, but as I began to hang out with him more, I really enjoyed his company. Thus the crush began.

He's not the best boy I've wanted to date, nor the worst, but he makes me laugh, and enjoys a lot of the things that I do. He's a lot different than a lot of the boys I've liked in the past, but I found that that wasn't as big of deal as it used to be. I felt like he was paying more attention to me, and I found that I enjoyed it greatly, but I should have known that this was just him being him. He's a shameless flirt. Red flag anyone?

Now that I've started being invested, I was seeking his company out more, and I guess I'm a little too much. I am also now realizing that he's more interested in my roommate than me. Go figure. Either that, or he is now uncomfortable with me because he realizes my interest,and like a wiggedy boy is running away while still shamelessly flirting with other girls. My gut tells me the first one is more correct, and it's rarely wrong.

AAAAAAAGHHHH! Why can't I ever pick a guy that is interested in me?!?!?!?!? Why? Why? Why? Why? Okay. I'm done. Whatever.

Celtic and Gaelic. From Ball, a place, a round elevation; and ard, high. The Gaelic word Ballart signifies noisy, boasting. Bal also signifies a lord, and ard, high.

3 comments:

  1. I love you dearest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry that you are having to go through this type of thing again. I know how much it hurts, and i'm so sorry to hear about it. I love you and i know that things will get better! I love you so much sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are the best. It'll work out. It always does. I almost always write about boys in the heat of the moment when I'm angry. I am just going to be chill and flirt like mad with every other boy on the planet. ;) Then maybe something good will come out of this experience.

    ReplyDelete