Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Today's a Good One

Today is such a good day. I wanted to listen to this song over and over again.




It's kind of a weird music video, but the lyrics are what are important.

So, to make me feel this way:

1. I found out I can teach at the ELC this summer as a paid job! It's a guarantee they give to all of the students who finish the practicum, and I didn't know that until today. I actually will have a summer job!

2. A tough situation at work which was super stressful blew over today. It made me happy that there wasn't a lot of conflict or issues with the parties involved, and everybody is still employed, so it's great!

3. I got positive reviews on my teaching observation from a man that I really respect and admire. He told me, (direct quote) "You are meant to be in a classroom, Sarah." He also told me that he would be happy to have a student like me in his Master's Program. He gave some constructive criticism, but he did it in a way that I felt uplifted and happy, and I didn't feel like I had let him down or done horribly.

4. I get an awesome tax return this year. I love being able to have independent status this year! Best tax return ever.

5. Because of the previous point, I can nestle away that return in my savings account, so I can start building up funds for a car. Yay, I'm going to be that much closer to buying a car!

All of these things = happy. Like I am today.

1 comment:

  1. LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE!!!
    Oh You have had an awesome day!! I am sooo happy for you! So glad to see awesomeness happening in your life!! Woo-Hoo!!!! :D <3 you mucho!

    ReplyDelete