Setting: Lutz Home, Hobble Creek Canyon
Sarah enters driveway in a car with a group of friends. They make their way to the house.
Friend #1: It was so nice for you to invite us, Sarah!
Friend #2: Yes, it's so beautiful up....Oh my gosh! (shrieks)
Friend #1: What is it! I don't see anyth.....What in the world? Is that blood? I don't do well with blood...sometimes it makes me sick (faints)
Sarah: (cheerily) Oh, come on guys. It's just a half-eaten squirrel. It's real life nature, and shows the food chain in action!
Now back to reality.
NO! That is just gross. I don't want anyone to see that. She looks so unsuspecting.
(Note: This isn't her, {she isn't as fat as this cat} but she looks like this)I'll do my best to protect you, my friends, but if you come up to my house, she might be doing her thing.
Just a warning.
"She's a Killer Queen
Gunpowder, Gelatine
Dynamite with a laser beam
Guaranteed to blow your mind
Anytime"
Thank you Queen, for making a song just for my blog title.
Just a warning.
"She's a Killer Queen
Gunpowder, Gelatine
Dynamite with a laser beam
Guaranteed to blow your mind
Anytime"
Thank you Queen, for making a song just for my blog title.
No comments:
Post a Comment