Saturday, March 7, 2009

Completely Random, but Kind of Funny...

So, I was on Facebook today, and I was dinking around, y'know, just Facebookin' it, when all of the sudden my mouse/drag path goes out of conrol, and it highlights the entire page. I hate that when it happens! Anyway, I look at the bottom of the page, and there is a hidden quote there.

It reads as follows: What doesn't kill a quail only makes it stronger.

Now, I know that's kind of morbid, but it's kind of funny as well. I tried other pages on Facebook, and it turned out that the only page I could find that had this hidden quote was the Friends page, at the very bottom across from the page selection numbers. If you're intrigued, try it. :)

1 comment:

  1. Dude that is funny. I'm gonna try it. BTW just change the background color on your blog from gray to a lighter color. It's the first thing that loads before your actual nice background loads on top of it.

    ReplyDelete