Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Insomniac Tendencies

So, I have been super tired for about a week and a half straight. I have every good intention of getting to bed on time, but I can't seem to break my habit of not getting to bed before 11:30 (And that's a good time, usually it's around 1-2). I tell myself, "You're exhausted, it's time to get to bed," and the next thing I find myself doing is watching a miniseries on Youtube. Grrr. I don't think that I am an insomniac, I think I am just stupid when it comes to sleeping. But I'd rather do so many things than sleep. I think it's a waste of time and you could discover so many more things and develop so many more talents if you didn't have to sleep. I fear that I am trying to break free of my own mortal necessities, and miserably failing to do so. Sleep limits me. (This is so random--it's like a poem in the middle of this blog) Anyway, I am really going to sleep tonight, because if I don't, I'll have an even more massive headache than I am sporting now. And that would not be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment