1. I am starting a brand new class at the ELC (which is also stressful, but I feel more confident this time round). It's in the Academic program, and I'm teaching listening/speaking again. So a little something new, and little something old.
2. I am starting back at the Family Literacy Center again. I love those people so much. They always make my day better. I will also get some more hours this year, so I think I will be able to survive financially this year.
3. I am actually signed up for some fitness classes offered to BYU Faculty (which, I am, kind of.) I really want to get fit this year, because my metabolism has slowed down soooooo much. So, I am taking a zumba class T Th, and a strength training/flexibility class on M W F. I really hope that I can keep going because I really need to get off my butt and start being active.
I read my last post, and I feel like a completely different person than the person who wrote it. This has been a great summer of change, and I feel like I've learned a lot of important things this summer.
I finished the Book of Mormon this past July, and I am signed up for a Hinckley challenge to read it from cover to cover from September to December 31st. I am excited and hopeful for that. I have been able to show some more self-control concerning my daily studies, and I am planning to continue to do so.
This is the first fall semester I haven't been in classes. It's weird to think that I am a working woman (haha) now, but it's true. I am grateful for the opportunity to see what it's like, and then maybe it will motivate me one way or the other concerning getting my master's degree. I guess we'll see.
I am about to make some life-changing decisions, so I am glad I am not as busy as last year. If it weren't for my change of pace, I probably wouldn't have been able to the take the steps that I have in my life. I am happy with where I'm at. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment